Are you finding your pupil's emotional & behavioural needs challenging to provide for?
Have a cohort of pupils disrupting the rest of the school?
Want to minimise school exclusions?
Would like to evidence activity to meet new OFSTED PDBW criteria?
Need an affordable service to meet SEBD pupil needs?
Personal Development Pupil Workshops
Available for identified target groups, or whole classes.
- *Available from Key Stage 2
- Emotional Management
- – Understanding Emotions
- – Self identity
- – Making good decisions
- – Emotional planning
- Managing Conflict
- – Understanding anger & aggression
- – Responding to aggression
- – Managing fear and fighting
- – Consequences and decisions
- Self Esteem
- – Understanding our image
- – Choosing confidence as a skill
- – Persona – choosing who we want to be
- – Managing low self-esteem
- Meeting OFSTED PDBW Criteria
- *(Conflict management suitable from Year 6)
- Reduced prices available for multiple bookings and workshop serie
- Over 30 pupils by quote
Half Day ProgrammesFROM
- Over 30 pupils by quote
Full Day ProgrammesFROM
- Over 15 pupils by quote
Coaching for children is a highly effective and supportive way to promote healthy and sustainable change in emotional and behavioural management.
Available for children aged 8+ (capacity dependant)
– Emotional Management
– Behavioural Choices
Per pupil data provided to support pupil premium use.
Minimum 4 session booking per pupil.
Discounts available – per day (Up to 6 pupils) – £375 4 day over 4 weeks minimum booking.
Parent Support WorkshopsFROM
- Effective change in children requires consistency in expectations, and good relationships between parents and schools.
- Providing supportive and relevant workshops for parents allows for maximised potential for pupils, whilst supporting parents who may be struggling to manage behaviours.
- – Managing your angry child
- Planning for behaviour
- Applying effective consequences
- What to expect from your teen
- Workshops are available as day or evening slots. (Please note evenings are popular and require advance booking).
- Discounts available for multiple bookings.
"Annamarie goes that extra mile in her work with children. She is non judging, and skilled in coaching for behaviour management. Her clients feel supported and get great outcomes."
Hannah Butcher – SEBD Tutor
"Annamarie is is an incredibly passionate, driven and empowering coach. She makes you feel completely in control, heard and understood."
Sarah Wilkinson – Teacher
"Annamarie is highly professional yet warm and approachable. She has the unique skills to be there for parents in their hour of need."
Joanne Jones – Speech & Language Therapist
"Annamarie's passion for working with young people is inspiring. She looks beyond the 'bad behaviour', and takes time to listen, understand and implement workable strategies.
Roseanne Soong – Specialise SEBD/MH Teacher
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do workshops fit around our lessons
A: Yes, I can provide short workshops within your timetable, or larger events to cover half or full days
Q: Can we use this for targeted groups as well as whole class education?
A: Yes, with extensive experience with challenging children Annamarie is able to engage your hard to reach pupils
Q: Can all age groups access this support?
A: Workshops are available from Key Stage 2 upwards. It is advisable that managing conflict is reserved for children from Year 6, although some Year 5 children may be suitable depending on circumstances
Q: Do we need to staff our pupils?
A: Yes, staff support is required on your normal ratio. Annamarie facilitates the workshop but behavioural management of the children remains the responsibility of the school.
Q: Can we use pupil premium funding?
A: Yes, providing your pupil, or pupils are in receipt of this top up. Evidence can be supplied to support use of PPF
Want to book a consultation? Pop me a message today